Alliance Safety Council’s fundamental values focus on the betterment and well-being of our members and employees. As such, we are working diligently to ensure our members, visitors and employees are as safe as possible during this time. Simple safety measures can save lives, and we stand ready to emulate that in our facilities. For us, this has included the following:
- Motion-censored hand sanitizer dispensers throughout our facilities.
- Requiring face coverings/masks for employees and students inside our facilities. This allows Alliance to increase the capacity of the Basic Orientation Plus (BOP) to 100 percent. All other training will increase to 75-percent capacity.
- Positioning laptops and computers throughout our facilities to ensure social distancing is possible.
- Posting informational flyers in multiple languages that highlight the importance of good hygiene and frequent hand washing to help prevent the potential spread of any virus.
- Displaying best practices and COVID-19 resource links around the clock on the lobby TVs at each of our facilities. All team members – particularly our member-facing employees – have been advised to be extra vigilant with their own hygiene and when cleaning all computers and equipment.
- Additional supplies of antimicrobial soap and towels to ensure we don’t deplete our resources. Antiseptic wipes, boxed pencils and individually wrapped coffee stirrers have been received and are being utilized. Pencils utilized in our classrooms are discarded after every class, rather than reused. A fresh supply of pencils is supplied for each class. We have also added protective coverings to the keyboards located in our training labs.
The Alliance team is continuously monitoring developments and following guidance from the World Health Organization (WHO), the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), OSHA and other trusted sources. We will inform our members as circumstances or recommendations change. Rest assured, we’re doing everything in our power to provide a safe experience for our members today and every day.